Create Your Future
This course is THE Course students must do when leaving school and entering the workforce for the first time.
The course covers:
- Creating your Personal Brand
- Curriculum Vitae's vs Resume
- Preparing Your Resume
- How to Stand Out
- What achievements, experience, skills etc should you put in your resume
- Lying on your resume
- Writing Cover letters
- Preparing for the Interview
- How to Dress for an interview
- What to take to an interview
- Interview Posture
- Gives you recommendations on how to answer the Top 10 Questions most likely to be asked by interviewers
- What Interview questions you should ask
- What interview questions the interview would not ask
- What to do in your first few weeks in your job
- The course also comes with sample templates for Resumes and Cover Letters.
- A section on Getting Ahead in Life; Networking and Business Ideas
The course was put together by leading HR Specialist with 20 years of experience in the industry.
Course authored by