Change Your Future
This course is THE Course people must do who are trying to reenter the workforce after years of being either unemployed or having domestic responsibilities.
The course covers:
- Creating your Personal Brand
- Curriculum Vitae's vs Resume
- Preparing Your Resume
- How to Stand Out
- What achievements, experience, skills etc should you put in your resume
- Lying on your resume
- Writing Cover letters
- Preparing for the Interview
- How to Dress for an interview
- What to take to an interview
- Interview Posture
- Gives you recommendations on how to answer the Top 10 Questions most likely to be asked by interviewers
- What Interview questions you should ask
- What interview questions the interview would not ask
- What to do in your first few weeks in your job
- The course also comes with sample templates for Resumes and Cover Letters.
- A section on Getting Ahead in Life; Networking and Business Ideas
The course was put together by leading HR Specialists with 20 years of experience in the industry.